Sunday, October 11, 2009

Off days r too little!!

Went thru the torturing 4 nights after my leave..



Friday was sleeping day.. Met bf only for awhile at night.. He’s soo busy.. Dun like guys in Uni.. Lolz..

Saturday went Cine sing K lunch with Soh Hwee, Zhi Wei, Zhi Qiang, David, Jun Yuan N Sam from 12 to 4.. I love to sing.. Met up with bf at 7 plus for dinner @ pastamania..

!





Today super slack.. Went dentist @ around 10.. Dentist asked me is there anything I wanna change, if not can remove le.. And so I look at my teeth N told him the centre midline not aligned.. And wad I got is 2 rubber bands.. And 1 wk later for another appt.. N I slept from 12 plus to 5 plus.. Haha.. Dunno y so exhausted..

Now waiting for bf to finish project at ard 7 plus N then can dinner with him again..

I can’t wait for my braces to be out






No comments: