Monday, August 17, 2009

My 20th birthday!






First at 12mn.. My sec sch friends came to my house into my room with a cake singing birthday song..


They had planned this surprise but too bad clever me already knew it.. Hehe..


They went home at 1 plus n i slept at 3 plus.. Woke up at 4.45 with a morning call by Zhi Wei.. prepared n my bf came over.. We took cab to golden mile and started out day to desaru..


We went ostrich farm, fruit farm n lastly took a boat to see the fireflies..














Reach admiralty @ 11 plus at night to meet my mum.. And met chun.. We walked home.. I bathed n reach orchard at 2 plus in the morning.. Went Mac have a drink n some fries.. Met up with Bro n his gf.. Went to watch 'where got ghost?'..


Reach home around 7 plus in the morning.. Finally can sleep..


Woke up at 9 plus went dentist n then home to sleep..


Woke up 5pm n drove to causeway point with mum, uncle n bf..


N today woke up at 12 plus.. eat n online.. going off to work @ 4.30pm.. Oh so sad my leave is over..

No comments: